Civil Industrial Engineer or Business Engineer is requested to work as Support Engineer in the Chemical Products Department.
- Civil Industrial Engineer or Business Engineer, recently graduated or with one year of previous experience.
- Knowledge in the area of logistics, market research and economic evaluation of industrial processes.
- Ability to write reports, propose study models and committed to respond within the time limits.
- Highly motivated and interested to work in R&D.
Develop a logistic model of industrial waste management through location study, evaluation of technologies and transportation costs, volume register, among others.
- Evaluation of technologies and costs of new chemical production processes.
- Market research of new chemical products.
- Market research support for public and private tenders.
- Support the development of a database of industrial customers and academic partners.
- Support in other management activities and project management.
The contract will be extended from April to November this year, with the possibility of being rehired for new projects in the department. Those interested must send their CV with salary expectations to Danilo Escobar, e-mail email@example.com. The deadline for applications will be closed on March 31st.