he 4th Latin American Congress on Biorefineries is the most important regional meeting on new uses of forest, agricultural and algal biomass.
It will be organized by the Technological Development Unit (UDT) and the Biotechnology Center of the University of Concepción, together with the Scientific and Technological Bioresources Nucleus (BIOREN) of the La Frontera University (Temuco, Chile).
The program will include oral and poster presentations on the progress and opportunities for biorefineries in Latin America and the world, and it will be of interest to industrial professionals, academic researchers and government officials alike.
- Thermochemical conversion
- Biochemical conversion
- Economics, environmental impact and social sustainability
- Call for papers: March 1 to July 30, 2015.
- Program announcement: August 15, 2015.
- Online register: September 30, 2015.