he Technological Development Unit (UDT) of the University of Concepción (UdeC) is seeking to hire a professional for the position of Communications Manager, who will be responsible for communicating the attributes and results of UDT, as well as expanding and maintaining public relationships.
The desired profile is as follows:
1. Requirements for the position:
Educational level / Degree:
- University Degree in Journalism.
Training / Experience:
- Minimum one-year experience after receiving the professional degree.
- Writing skills, organization, communication, leadership and good interpersonal relationships..
2. Location within the organization chart:
Area of work:
- Head of the Administrative Department UDT
- Executive Director UDT
Staff in charge:
- Unit Managers
The Communications Manager is responsible to communicate the attributes and results of UDT. The professional must expand and maintain public relationships, specifically with public agencies and the private sector related to the fields of action of UDT.
- Organize and coordinate the events of UDT (courses, trainings, fairs, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.).
- Provide all the attention to national and foreign people visiting UDT.
- Update the contents and operations of the website, as well as advertise material (brochures, banners, journals, etc.).
- Maintain a close relationship with the media.
- Spread the activities of UDT in the media.
- Elaborate the institutional report of UDT.
- Keep records of UDT publications in the press.
- Strengthen the relationship with the productive and public sector, national and foreign R&D institutions, and other departments of the University of Concepción.
- Manage the image database of UDT.
- Manage accounts of UDT in social networks.
- Keep the website and social networks of UDT updated.
- Communicate the attributes and results of UDT.
- Maintain a close relationship with the productive and public sector, national and foreign R&D institutions and other departments of the University of Concepción.
- Comply with all responsibilities assigned to internal security procedures and Internal Regulations on Health and Safety EST / UDT.
- Contribute to a good working environment.
- Not applicable.
7. Information required to apply:
- Application letter.
- CV with net income expectations.
- Certificate(s) of university degree(s).
- Two letters of recommendation.
Deadline for applications and submission of documents: January 30, 2015
For more information contact: Carolina Poblete. Phone: +56-41-2661854 e-mail: email@example.com
Send all documents to: Carolina Poblete, Unidad de Desarrollo Tecnológico – Universidad de Concepción. – Av. Cordillera Nº 2634 – Parque Industrial Coronel – Coronel. Casilla 4051, Correo 3, Concepción – Chile or to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org