echnology Centers of the University of Concepción, which are part of the Institutional Improvement Plan “Science, Technology and Innovation for the Bioeconomy”, are seeking to hire a professional for the position of “Analytical Service Commercial Manager in Bioeconomy”. They are expecting to incorporate a proactive person into the team with experience in technical sales and/or services related to industry sales. It is considered desirable to have knowledge in laboratory analysis techniques and quality standards, as well as good management and sales skills.
The professional will be in charge of the commercial management of analytical services of the laboratories associated to the Technological Development Unit and the Center for Biotechnology of the University of Concepción, whose capabilities are available on the site bioeconomiachile.cl. On the one hand, the professional must lead and coordinate sales efforts of laboratory services, as well as manage the proper and efficient development of analytical services with heads of laboratory.
Name of the position:
- Analytical Service Commercial Manager.
Requirements for the position:
- Educational level / Degree: University professional.
- Training / Experience: Work experience in technical commercial areas, desirable in laboratories, for at least two years.
- Qualification required: University degree in engineering, preferably Industrial, Commercial or equivalent.
- Personal attributes: High management capacity and leadership, good interpersonal relationships.
- Manage the commercial and administrative work of the Analytical Service Department in Bioeconomy (UDT and CB-UdeC).
- Plan and execute the annual marketing plan of analytical services.
- Coordinate the development and submission of proposals for services based according to identified needs.
- Coordinate meetings with potential customers to spread the work and capabilities of UDT and CB-UdeC laboratories in the provision of services.
- The professional should regularly be informed about the state of the art, regulations and market related to relevant topics of the area. Search and prepare proposals for processes of public and private biddings.
- Keep track of incomes and expenses in the area.
- Coordinate the process to provide services from estimate to the submission of the report.
- Spread analytical services in Bioeconomy (UDT and CB-UdeC)
- Coordinate the administrative and commercial work of affiliated laboratories (UDT and CB-UdeC).
- Elaborate the planning, budget and annual targets of the area and periodically verify compliance.
- Propose, plan and achieve compliance with the annual goals of the area.
- Ensure customer satisfaction related to expectations, protecting the confidentiality of the information provided.
Information required to apply:
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Certificate(s) of university degree(s).
- CV with net income expectations.
Deadline for applications and submission of documents: March 3, 2015.
Date to provide the results of applications: March 10, 2015.
For more information contact: José Antonio Carrasco. (e-mail: email@example.com)
Send all documents to: José Antonio Carrasco V. Barrio Universitario s/n, Edificio Centro de Biotecnología, Universidad de Concepción, Concepción. Casilla 160-C, or to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.