e are pleased to announce the following joint events:
3rd Iberoamerican Congress on Biorefineries (CIAB), 4th Latin American Congress on Biorefineries and 2nd International Symposium on Lignocellulosic Materials from November 23 to 25, 2015, in the city of Concepción, Chile.
This will be the most important event in the Americas on the new uses of biomass derived from forest, agricultural and algal resources. It will bring together regional and world experts from academia, industry and government. The oral and poster presentations, and their discussion, will provide a most accurate snapshot of the state of knowledge in this field, with emphasis on challenges and opportunities in Central and South America.
The Congress will include specific courses and seminars, as well as visits to companies and demonstration- scale plants, together with social and recreational activities.
- Thermochemical conversion
- Biological and chemical conversion
- Economic, environmental and social sustainability
- Biomaterials and bioproducts
- Dr. Alex Berg (UDT, U. de Concepción) – Chairman of the Organizing Committee.
- Dr. Carolina Parra (CB, U. de Concepción and SIADEB)
- Dr. Eulogio Castro (U. de Jaén and SIADEB)
- Dr. Francisco Girio (LNEG and SIADEB)
- Dr. Jaime Rodríguez (CB, U. de Concepción)
- Dr. Juan Carlos Villar (PROVALOR CYTED)
- Dr. María Cristina Area (RIADICYP)
- Dr. Rodrigo Navia (BIOREN, U. de la Frontera)
- Dr. Maria Soledad Peresin (VTT)
- Submission of Abstracts: March 1 – July 15.
- Submission of Full Papers (for oral presentations only): August 25.
- Program Announcement: September 1.
- Online Registration: August 1 – November 23.
For more information visit www.biorefinerias.cl